Tis that time of the year again when we all want a little taste of Christmas so our Mulled Irish Cider is the top of our list. In the run up to the festive season we have been out and about and people have been sampling our Mulled Cider Recipe which is full of flavour using the ingredients below.
With not long now before the festivities start it’s time to get a brew on the go.
Our Mac Ivors Mulled Cider is so easy to brew. Enjoy folks!
2 bottles of Mac Ivors Traditional Dry Cider
3 ounces soft dark brown sugar
3 sticks cinnamon
2 bay leaves
2 cardamom pods
2 star anise
- Pour the cider into a wide saucepan.
- Add the sugar and place the saucepan over a low heat.
- Slice the clementines in half and stick a clove into each half.
- Add the clementines to the pan. Break the cinnamon sticks in half.
- Add the cinnamon, bay leaves, cardamom pods and star anise to the saucepan.
- Heat the saucepan until the mixture hot but do not allow it to get close to boiling.
- Turn off heat and cover with lid. Allow to rest for five minutes before serving.
- You can keep topping the mix up with more cider, sugar and spices as required.
Et Voila! We hope you enjoy it as much as we do. #followthefox